- Principles of Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management
- Research Methods for Management
- Corporate Communication
- Operations Management
- Personnel Management Concepts
- Methodology of Training & Development
- Human Resource Development and Planning
- Industrial Relations Management
- Compensation Management
- Performance Management: Systems and Strategies
- Organizational Development and Change
- Business Environment & Ethics
- Strategic Management
Syllabus of MBA- HR
- Management : Science, Theory and Practice - The Evolution of Management Thought and the Patterns of Management Analysis - Management and Society : Social Responsibility and Ethics - Global and Comparative Management - The Basis of Global Management â€“ Functions of Management-The Nature and Purpose of Planning - Objectives - Strategies, Policies and Planning Premises - Decision Making - Global Planning.
- The Nature of Organizing - Organizational Structure : Departmentation - Line/Staff Authority and Decentralization - Effective Organizing and Organizational Culture - Global Organizing. Co-ordination functions in Organisation - Human Factors and Motivation - Leadership - Committees and group Decision Making - Communication - Global Leading.
- The System and Process of Controlling - Control Techniques and Information Technology - Global Controlling and Global Challenges â€“ Direction Function â€“ Significance.
- Organisational Behaviour : History - evoluation, Challenges & opportunities, contributing disciplines, management functions and relevance to Organisation Behaviour. Organizational Behaviour responses to Global and Cultural diversity. Personality - Determinents, structure, behaviour, assessment, psycho-analytical social learning, job-fit, trait theories. Emotions and Emotional Intelligence as a managerial tool. Attitudes - relationship with behaviour, sources, types, consistancy, work attitudes, values - importance, sources, types, ethics and types of management ethics. Perception - Process, Selection, Organisation Errors, Managerial implications of perception.Learning - classicial, operant